Orthopod – Ergonomic High Back Chair
Orthopod is a high quality Australian engineered and built chair. Behind its timeless design is the patented adjustable back support with dynamic movement from therapod. Made for individuals as well as corporate fit-outs. Orthopod is the return of the classic. Over 1 million sold and exported globally over 30 years.
- Fully adjustable back support using body-specific strap adjustments.
- Dynamic movement in-built into therapod back to increase comfort.
- Standard with 490W x 465D seat using Australian made injection moulded CS-Foam. (Other sizes available)
- Ergo three lever mechanism – Heavy-duty.
- Seat slide depth control adjustment by 50mm.
- Adjustable ergonomic armrests.
- Upholstered in CS Stretch Black fabric 100,000 Martindale.
- For users upto 135kg.
- AFRDI Load rated 700ø base for stability with 60mm castors.
- Optional Seats: Small, Standard, Large, Extra-Large, Comfort Duo.
- Available with or without arms.
- Various fabrics available on project orders.
Warranty and Service
- Warranty 10 Years.
- 50 Years Warranty on back shell.
- Australian made in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne.
• Orthopod: Classic 135
• Orthopod: Classic 160