Thanks to its solid MDF timber structure and dense commercial grade foam, the Ollie Curved Workstation Booth System is a highly customisable and versatile product ideal for a range of applications, from private acoustic cubicle hubs to meeting booths perfectly suited to be easily placed as a standalone addition to any open plan office or to be used extensively with the rest of the Ollie range.
The Ollie Curved Workstation Booth System can be configured to your specific needs and is available in a variety of colours and finishes. If you can imagine a fabric design, you can have it! This product works perfectly with felt, woven, or quilted fabric to further assist with sound absorption.
As the booth is also acoustically rated, it will help to reduce noise levels in your office space. This is ideal for noisy open plan office workplaces or if you need a space of concentration or for meetings that do not disturb others. The Ollie Curved Workstation Booth System is a stylish, functional and affordable way to create acoustic seclusion in any workspace.
If you’re looking for an acoustic booth that is customisable and versatile, the Ollie Curved Workstation Booth System is perfect for your project.
- Worktop options consist of Laminex or Polytec commercial ranges, as a cost-effective solution. Plywood, veneer, or Forbo Furniture Linoleum are further options to select from.
- Steel tube table base is available in Dulux or Interpon standard powder coat colours.
- Consider using felt, woven or quilted fabric to further assist with sound absorption. It is best to choose thicker, textured ranges with a degree of stretch, this not only will help comfort and focus of its user but will also follow curves much better than thinner fabrics. Leather and vinyl are good options also. Camira Blazer is a great choice. Specfurn can assist with this aspect of the product.
- Composition: MDF and timber structure, commercial grade foam, fully upholstered to a specified fabric.
- For additional features and sizes, please see the product tear sheet.
- Origin: NSW manufactured
- Lead time: 4-5 weeks