Autex Frontier – Tundra | Pushing the boundaries of acoustic design
Comprised of linear, almost skeletal elements, the modular Frontier™ system congregates to form undulating sculptures and rhythmic slatted features. Available in two variations—Fins and Raft—the Frontier system is designed to communicate with interior spaces via an adjustable channel and clip system—giving you complete control over the height, spacing, and placement of each individual component. Lightweight yet solid in appearance, Frontier Acoustic Fins and Raft are made from 100% polyester fibre and cut to form elegant 2D and 3D shapes. Frontier is designed to be ‘tuned’ to interior spaces, offering tailored acoustic absorption across a wide range of frequencies.
Features and benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Available in nine styles
- Formed by just three elements, Frontier is installed quickly and efficiently, saving time on site
- Easy to uninstall and relocate
- Can be ‘tuned’ to any space
- Constructed without adhesives
Refer to the Colour Guide for colour options, available for download in the documents section.